Per IOFM policy, Certification classes, whether onsite at one of our conferences, live online or self-study do not count for CEUs. We know that earning your Certification takes a lot of time! However, the nature of continuing education is that it is additional training you do after you are certified in order to keep up with the standards set by the program. Therefore, earning your credentials does not count towards your CEU requirement. If you already hold an IOFM Certification, you may count subsequent Certification classes for 6 CEUs towards that previously-held Certification.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer NASBA CPE credit for CPAs?
- What is the cost to renew my Certification?
- Why doesn't my Certification class count for CEUs?
- What happens if my Certification gets audited?
- How do I get CEUs for attending one of the APP2P Conferences?
- Why can't I add my CEU record to my certification?
- How do I get a certificate of completion for the webinar I attended?
- How do I maintain multiple certifications?
- How do I get my Membership CEUs?
- How do I log my CEUs?