If you can't access Member content, here are some troubleshooting tips to help!
- Make sure that you're logged in -- if you see "Join Today" in the upper right corner and not "My Account," you're not logged in yet!
- Make sure that you're using the email you originally used to purchase your Membership. If you think you have multiple accounts, get in touch with Customer Service.
- If your company has a Business or Enterprise membership, make sure that you have been added to it by the subscription manager (the user who purchased the Membership subscription)
- If you are the subscription manager at your company, make sure that you have added yourself to your subscription as a Member -- otherwise you will not be able to see Member content. (You are added automatically upon purchase, but if you removed yourself to make room for someone else, you would no longer be able to access).
- If you are logged in and on your company's Membership, please take a moment to check out the Subscription settings on My Account. Is your account expired? Renew your Membership to get access to Membership content!
If the issue is none of the above, please contact the Member Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org!