It is the responsibility of the Certification-holder to log all of their CEUs before their expiration date. No activity will be logged automatically for you. If you can't see something that you've completed within your current compliance period under the "Manage CEUs" in My Account > My E-Learning Center > My Certifications, you will need to self-report it.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my Certification gets audited?
- How do I get CEUs for attending one of the APP2P Conferences?
- Why can't I add my CEU record to my certification?
- How do I get a certificate of completion for the webinar I attended?
- How do I maintain multiple certifications?
- How do I get my Membership CEUs?
- How do I log my CEUs?
- How do I know how many CEUs I have?
- Where can I find CEUs to earn?
- What is "verification" for CEUs?