As long as you self-report all of your CEUs in a timely and accurate manner before your expiration day, there is no cost to renew your Certification. Some CEUs themselves may carry a registration fee, but it is free to actually renew your Certification.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer NASBA CPE credit for CPAs?
- What is the cost to renew my Certification?
- Why doesn't my Certification class count for CEUs?
- What happens if my Certification gets audited?
- How do I get CEUs for attending one of the APP2P Conferences?
- Why can't I add my CEU record to my certification?
- How do I get a certificate of completion for the webinar I attended?
- How do I maintain multiple certifications?
- How do I get my Membership CEUs?
- How do I log my CEUs?