If you attended one of IOFM's APP2P Conferences, you can self-report 13 CEUs towards your Certification with IOFM. You do not need to complete session tracking at the conference; that is only required for those looking for NASBA CPE credit.
You can add an additional 3 CEUs for a half-day workshop and 6 CEUs for a full-day workshop! If you're taking a Certification class while at the conference, these classes do not count for CEUs. The nature of continuing education is that it is additional training you do after you are certified in order to keep up with the standards set by the program. Therefore, earning your credentials does not count towards your CEU requirement. If you already held an IOFM Certification before arriving at the conference, you may count subsequent Certification classes for 6 CEUs towards that previously-held Certification.
Go to My Account > My E-Learning Center > My Certifications > Manage CEUs > Add CEU. Enter the following information:
- Activity: APP2P (Spring or Fall) Conference
- Description: Optional, but if you're logging additional CEUs for a half-day or full-day workshop, please list the workshop information here
- Date Completed: First or last day of the conference
- Subject Area: Accounts Payable
- Activity Type: Conference
- Activity Provider: IOFM
- CEUs: 13 (plus workshops, see above)
- Verification: Please note verification is not required but recommended, especially for activities outside of IOFM. If you wanted to add a verification file, a PDF copy of your registration confirmation email or a receipt for your registration would be sufficient!