To a different program:
- You can request a transfer to a different program within 30 days of receipt of payment for certification programs or 10 days for Master Classes
- To be eligible, you must have not finished (or attempted to complete) any final exams or viewed/printed course material
To a different person:
- If the company purchased the certification programs, they are allowed to transfer them at any time within one year of purchase date.
- For a program to be eligible for transfer, the original learner must have not finished (or attempted to complete) any final exam.
- The purchaser should reach out to email@example.com to request the transfer.
- Once a learner achieves certification, it is theirs to keep whether or not they stay at the company that originally paid for it. Their enrollment is considered “used" and cannot be transferred to another individual.