No. You have a limited amount of time to finish our e-learning exams, and if you do not know the material well enough to answer the questions without looking them up, you will run out of time.
Articles in this section
- I've never taken my certification exam, but it says that I already took it once. Why?
- I opened my final exam, and the screen is blank.
- Will I be able to review my exam answers before I submit?
- What should I do if I fail the exam?
- Are exams open book?
- What is the format of the exam, and how is it graded?
- How do I take my exam?
- Can I see my score? What is the pass rate on the exam?
- My exam timer expired before I submitted my results or while processing my results.