You have a limited amount of time to finish our e-learning exams, and if you do not know the material well enough to answer the questions without looking them up, you will run out of time. Therefore, the exams are not designed to be open book.
Articles in this section
- Can I see what questions I missed on the exam?
- I've never taken my Certification exam, but it says that I already took it once. Why?
- I opened my final exam, and the screen is blank.
- Will I be able to review my exam answers before I submit?
- What should I do if I fail the exam?
- Are exams open book?
- What is the format of the exam, and how is it graded?
- How do I take my exam?
- Can I see my score? What is the pass rate on the exam?
- My exam timer expired before I submitted my results or while processing my results.