You can check the expiration date of your Certification by going to the My Account page and scrolling down to the My E-Learning Center. On the second tab, My Certifications, your total number of CEUs (out of how many you need for the year) will be listed under "CEUs." If you click Manage CEUs, you can see what you logged for CEUs already.
Articles in this section
- What happens if my Certification gets audited?
- How do I get CEUs for attending one of the APP2P Conferences?
- Why can't I add my CEU record to my certification?
- How do I get a certificate of completion for the webinar I attended?
- How do I maintain multiple certifications?
- How do I get my Membership CEUs?
- How do I log my CEUs?
- How do I know how many CEUs I have?
- Where can I find CEUs to earn?
- What is "verification" for CEUs?